- About Us
- Diversity Statement
- News and Events
- Posters & Presentations
- Support Us
Please note that we made changes to our application process in 2020. Please read all application instructions carefully. If you have any questions please call 716-878-5025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All materials must be submitted by the January 7 deadline to be considered for admission in Fall 2022.
Apply through the Buffalo State Graduate School.: https://graduateschool.buffalostate.edu/apply
Be sure to complete all aspects of the online application.
- Submit official transcripts of all academic work including proof of completion of a baccalaureate degree, any advanced degrees, and all supplementary courses in fulfillment of the department’s admission requirements to the Graduate School. For more information go to: https://graduateschool.buffalostate.edu/transcripts-0
- Complete the Art Conservation Page of the application which includes listing required coursework (See #2 on the requirements page) and relevant conservation experience (#6 on the requirements page).
- Submit portfolio of studio art and craft. (See #3 on the requirements page for more information.)
- Submit Curriculum Vitae (C.V.) (See #4 on the requirements page for more information.)
- Submit personal statement in the Letter of Intent section of the Graduate School Application. (See #5 on the requirements page for more information.)
- Provide information about recommenders in the “Reference” section of the Graduate School application and follow instructions for submitting letters of recommendation. (See #7 on the requirements page for more information.)
- Submit $65 application fee (information about fee waivers can be found here https://graduateschool.buffalostate.edu/apply
- International Applicants - For further information, please refer to the Graduate School's Information for International Applicants and see #8 on the requirements page https://graduateschool.buffalostate.edu/international-students.
* Deadline for submitting all materials – January 7, 2022*
It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the application and supporting materials are received on or before the closing date. Candidates whose files are not complete will not be considered for admission in that year.
The Admissions Committee will meet after January 7, 2022, to consider all completed application files. Selected applicants will be invited to participate in a virtual hour-long interview (due to the pandemic), scheduled for late March or early April.
Back to Top